Terms & Conditions
Our goods and services are sold to you on the terms of trade as set out below; which may be subject to change from time to time. Our terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing.
Our terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of South Africa.
Customers will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when placing an order for goods and an invoice has been raised. Once an order has been received and accepted by phone or by email and invoiced by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods on these terms of trade.
Pricing for the goods or services apply as specified on our website at the time of order and are subsequently ordered at these rates. All prices are in South African Rands and are inclusive of VAT. All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to adjust prices for any reason.
Payments can be made by Debit Card or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) online as well as Instant EFT through PayFast prior to despatch of goods. Card Payment is secure via a link from this website to PayFast
While we take every step to ensure we hold stock of all items as advertised on our website from time to time we may be unable to supply a product that you may wish to order. We will do our best to assist you.
Delivery, Freight and Handling
- Delivery charges are specified on our website with the product pricing, and apply at the time an order is accepted by us; and subsequently invoiced.
- We do not charge handling fees.
- Allow 3 to 4 days delivery.
- Weekend or Public Holiday orders will be processed on the next working weekday.
- Overnight delivery can be arranged by special request.
- All delivery prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to adjust freight pricing if our courier supplier increases their pricing.
- Property and risk will pass to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the specified delivery address on the invoice.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- We will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- We limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.